Thursday 18 October 2012

ONE HELL OF A DREAM?

Well I wish I was high when it happened to me but it was not the case, I was bored out of my mind and kind of sleepy, and then suddenly I went into a 'limbo' state or I think I just dozed off but doesn't 'limbo' sound cool? What I saw was unreal and actually kind of majestic and I am writing what I saw, felt and remember from the experience. I hope such a day never comes though. So here it goes friends.





It was almost as if I was present there not as myself but as a player in the dressing room of Old Trafford, getting ready for the Champions League final against Barcelona as a Manchester United player. My home ground hosts the final and I am right there to win it. I don't really remember if a name was mentioned for me but anyways, there it was the magical night. Old Trafford was overflowing with hopes and anxiety and it was like RED had taken all over. The great Barcelona side had come to our home ground to try and beat us the third time and take the cup away from us when we're so close. But all this felt incredibly okay until Carlos Queiroz walked in telling the players to stand up and gather around cause "THE BOSS" was here. By the way , yes it was Carlos Queiroz and not Mike Phelan cause I am not really a fan of MP being our Assistant coach and I would rather have Carlos back. The man was obviously brilliant and helped SAF a lot with European tactics especially. Yes yes, moving on there he was, SIR ALEX FERGUSON  standing in a black blazer with a white shirt and a black pant with a RED UNITED tie looking all calm and composed. He gathered us around and said :

( I DO NOT REMEMBER ALL OF IT BUT HERE IT GOES )


                                                I bet all you United fans remember this?



" Media has said a lot about me retiring every other year but now they're used to me outwitting them all the time but today , I am telling you that this is my final match as the United boss. And I had to tell you before you lads go out and conquer that great Barcelona side and rip them to shreds cause you deserve it. I have prepared you guys for a week and have tried my best to teach you well the methods I have mapped out for us to win. Play your game and you will win, play their's and you will lose the third time in a final. But I have a request as you are my final team. I have been lucky enough to work with some of the premier league's or rather world's best players and young talents, the ride has not been easy. Lads are tough .And as I got older , I think I did get a little softer and well you know the money wanking agents came into it. My word, what bullshit. This is my good bye to you, my final words to you before a match. Tonight is special, the final and the trophy with the big ears in our own backyard. WIN IT ! Don't let the Spanish win tonight cause I am telling you , you are better than them. Play for the parents who got you here, play for the fans who supported you, play for the team, play to win, play to please, play with heart, play with commitment . I think you're all experienced lads to know it all, but today I have a request, I have never in any one of my speeches before a match during half time have not said this, but tonight is different and I feel a bit selfish. Play for me. I may not be the most important person in your life but I hope you can do this for me. Win it for everyone, win it for me! Cause I just don't want to lose tonight, it's not because I am retiring. It's just that I don't want to lose. When you step out, just remember every word I have said for the past week and now and you shall get through with ease. Play for the man who helped you get here, play for the coaching staff, I stand here with all of you grown young men and I salute you for giving me such a wonderful last year at United. We're already the "The Champions of England" , let's win the lot and go and celebrate. I'd go easy on you too this time. You have been amazing and I am honoured to coach you but tonight just do me the favour of kicking their arses right out of this ground and back to the god forsaken plane cause I just can't bloody hell lose today especially with you lot standing with me. I, Alex Ferguson stand here with all my experience and pride, wish you luck like a man, want you to win like a fan, know that you will win like a father, want to hold that trophy like a happy coach, hug you all and celebrate like fuckin' there is no tomorrow. Red wine and champagne  only though. Good luck boys, until next time..... " He walks and everyone looks fucking pumped and ready to win. :') NO ONE WILL LOSE AFTER SUCH A SPEECH.

Well I don't really know what it was . There was more to it, and it's not exactly as it is. It sounded way cooler in the dressing room and with SAF's Scottish accent and surprisingly I understood it all too. Maybe I was British xD. I woke up with goosebumps. I hope he never leaves but fuck I bet the lads won the match and got him the trophy he desired. Sad, I woke up before all the booze came out. This is written just as a fan and in no way to please anyone :) . SAF makes everything so cool . As he said " Football, Bloody Hell!"

No comments:

Post a Comment